Tuesday, September 25, 2012

#YOLO

"I get it now! YOU ONLY LIVE ONCE. I have some changes to make in my life." -said no one ever.

YOLO has been one of the biggest trends of 2012, along with Call Me Maybe, What Makes You Beautiful, to be honest statuses, and unattractively duck facing in every picture that's taken of you.


Everybody makes fun of all those things, yet they keep doing them. 
Including me. 
'CAUSE IT'S SO FUNNAYY. 

"YOLO. YOLO. YOLO. I decided that I should waste my one life constantly reminding everybody that they only live once. YOLO. YOLO. YOLO. YOLO."

"Hey. You're mowing my neighbor's yard. Call me, maybe." 

"Creepily smiling at the ground makes you look so beautiful." 

"Tbh, this is on Facebook and anybody can read it so I'm not actually going to tell you what I honestly think about you. Love you!! We should hang out soon! <3"

"OMG. I'M GOING TO TAKE THE MOST UNATTRACTIVE PICTURE OF MYSELF IN FRONT OF THE MIRROR WHILE MAKING A PEACE SIGN WITH MY HAND AND PUCKERING MY LIPS AS MUCH AS POSSIBLE AND THEN MAKE IT MY FACEBOOK PROFILE PICTURE FOR THE WHOLE WORLD TO SEE!"

[Guilty]

Yeah, people in this world don't make sense. 

Well, time to go spread the word that Colton Shires and I are officially engaged, seeing as he commented ONE WHOLE WINKY FACE in reply to me stating the obvious by letting him know that he's the guy from GCB. <3


No comments:

Post a Comment