Thursday, September 27, 2012

Title

It's 6:75 in the morning at the moment. My eyes are halfway closed. I'm about to leave for work. Well, we're supposed to leave in three minutes, but my mom just came out wearing her PJ's with afro hair, so I'm thinking I could still be here for a while.

This is my third blog post in one week. It's really starting to feel like my journal or something. Mostly just 'cause I never write stuff down. Unless I'm mad.. but I end up throwing away what I wrote anyway.

So it's already Thursday and I haven't done much homework.
Okay, I haven't done any homework. Unless you count reading an actually sorta entertaining book that I might do as a humorous speech.
HOWEVER I need to not do school every once in a while to remind myself why I am supposed to do it on Tuesday and Wednesday, right?
I don't really feel like Rebecca Black right now, 'cause I'm not looking forward to the weekend.. it's gonna be full of math and boring reading. Which pretty much all school really is.

Yesterday, instead of waking up and doing school, I woke up and stalked myself online for the first time in a while!
I'm not really sure what to think of me.
ALSO I started using Pinterest.
THAT PLACE IS SO ADDICTING.
Why do smart people have to invent places like that? I mean, fo' real! We have lives ya know! You're just distracting us from them!

Hahahah. Who am I kidding? I don't have a life!
I recently quit my Friday co-op, debate, softball, and am in the process of quitting Venturing.

I'm starting to feel like a quitter.

Anyways, that leaves me with no life.
I guess that's why I'm posting on this thing.. again.

WHOA. WHOA. WHOA. WHOA.
I just read the stuff I quit. Debate and Venturing? Yeah, I was super cool.

Turns out, there's no such thing as it being 6:75. It was actually just 6:57.

Okay, I decided to keep typing stuff that nobody cares about until my mom opens her bedroom door.

Oh, look at that! She opened the door.

2 comments:

  1. I love your life of nothing-ness. You're blogging more. And to be frank, I love that someone I know (IN REAL LIFE?!) blogs. Oooohhhh, yeeaahhh...and you're not a quitter!! Just a life-less teenage dweeb. Welcome to my world. As for Pinterest...I had to delete mine. Like FB. Yeah, there it is again...the reminder I am, indeed, a quitter. IT IS SO ADDICTIVE!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Whoa. Can I be your first online friend that you've actually met in person?! (Not including Levi.. he doesn't count.)

      Pinterest > Instagram > Facebook > Twitter > Google+ > School
      (I learned that in math yesterday!)

      Delete