Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Why do I make such decisions?

So I started a blog. But I have no idea why. I'm terrible at grammar and I don't like writing. Although I do know how to spell. Just not names. I guess I just thought it would be cool to write about myself since I read about everybody else. Okay fine, I admit it, I never read any of my friend's blogs. I've been too busy reading old literature books lately. Humph. I also have to memorize all the past, present, but not future presidents in order by this Friday. Why? I have no idea. I had a month to do so, but I'm a procrastinator. What can I say? This is my first year to be in a co-op and well, it's kept me extra busy. They give us books to read that I don't even understand why they were written. Okay, so I'm not a writer and I don't have an urge to write something down everyday. Maybe, just maybe, I might get used to writing down everything that pops into my brain. Well, all the more important stuff anyway. I'm definitely good at saying it.. I don't know what else to write about or how to end my first post. In a few years, hopefully I will look back and dramatically laugh at how bad my posts were. The End.

3 comments:

  1. I'm glad I now know that you don't read my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. sorry Jewls that I wasn't the first to comment. oh darn! not really. I'm thinking about righting books about my life. so that I can remember everything before I forget about alot of cool stuff I've done in the past. I think I have a some what cool life that people would like to hear. so I'm thinking of being a writer/ actor when I grow up! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Heyo, Jewels! This is very purple-ish.

    ReplyDelete