Saturday, September 24, 2011

I'm Awesome

Hey there. This is me. Updating my blog. Because I was ordered to. More than once. And am actually listening. Only 'cause it's either this or math. So yeah.
Update on my life:
I need a nap.
Hector's birthday was Sunday! He turned old. :(
Debate shouldn't have started yet. Well, it's a good thing it did, but I'm not ready for researching again.
Math needs to die.
That chicken needs to quit eating my baby's chow.
Current events should really stop replacing itself with other current events. [Extemp]
Being a softball catcher isn't tiring like I thought it would be.
I need to find a couple books for interps.
I'm not hungry. Because I just ate a buffet! Be jealous.
Apologetics has too many questions.
Wite Out is cool but I just wish I would remember it exists when I need it.
I still wanna make Turkish Delight.
I wish my persuasive could write itself.
This morning I had a really tough time deciding what socks to wear. Pink and yellow, or yellow and orange? I think it was one of the toughest decisions I've made all year. I chose pink and yellow of course.
Captain America and The Smurfs are my favorite movies at the moment.
I'm almost used to the pens with side clickers.
Muscle Milk doesn't taste bad IF you mix it in all the way. The chocolate chunks are GROSS.
Facebook is boring. Only a few people are fun to stalk. But most of them (including me) aren't.
My mind is blank right now.
I bet only one person is gonna read this and she has pink hair. O.o
So I don't have to put much thought into this post anyway.
Syrup and spaghetti mixed together isn't that bad.
My tongue is burnt. Dumb coffee.
I cleaned my room a couple nights ago! Proud? You should be.
OH! I can almost do a real push-up!! ;D
I want more crackle.
My hair smells good.
I'M NOT BROKE! I have 5 whole dollars and some cents. :)

Well this is boring. I'm gonna go open my math book in front of the TV and redo my nails or somethin'.
PEACE.

4 comments:

  1. *friendly neighborhood spiderman. Unless you're the mean one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I read it. And for the record.. I do not have pink hair. it's RAINBOW! I want to shoot math in the face. Apologetics does have too many questions. I've never asked so many questions in my life! (actually that was a lie) My persuasive is writing itself!.. So hah. And lastly, please come see me.. I miss you more than a fat kid on a diet misses his cake.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha! That was hilarious. You should write more posts.. I liked the part about facebook, and it seems you have more people who read your blog than you think. It also appears that emelie never even read it.. :( Sucks for you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. btw: You're blog looks like you were on meth when you designed it.

    ReplyDelete