Thursday, May 17, 2012

Wow.

Okay. Uhm. So after my "I'm boring" post, a lot of things have happened.. obviously. That was forever ago!
One of those things being the fact that my friend who lives HALFWAY AROUND THE WORLD FROM ME posted on my blog. Apparently I gave her my password. Twice.


Another thing is that I started a different post months ago. I saved it under drafts but never finished it. 

I read it today.. It's kinda embarrassing that it was just a few months ago. Am I really that retarded sounding on my blog?? 

Apparently more people are looking at my blog than I would have thought.. which means I should start posting more!
NOTICE: I said that I should start posting more. Doesn't mean I'm gonna. But I (might) try! :)

So, there's this thing called "love".
HAHAHAHA.
I'm not gonna talk about it.

Instead, Imma talk about how hard it is to not be boring over chat.

What am I talking about?! I'm super fun over chat! Of course, it's all natural for me.

I guess I'll just talk about puppies.

There's this boy named Hector.. He's Mexican, just like me! He also has some white and some black boy in him! ;D Hector has uber muscular legs and when he sings "Girl look at that body. I work out!", it's obviously true.
He's the love of my life! (Dang it. I went back to love.)
Not to mention he's DROP DEAD GORGEOUS!"


Now obviously, Sean Berdy is not a dog. Especially not my dog. The latest Switched at Birth episodes are kinda ruining my thoughts on him.. Eh. Maybe he is a dog. Who knows? But that's the picture I had in my draft. 

Prolly 'cause I don't have any good pictures of Hector. Which is really sad. This is the best I can do at the moment: 


I don't have any good pictures of anything, really. We don't have a photographer in our family!! Well, my bro takes pictures of flowers and grass and himself with his beloved trampoline and other random natural things of nature, but not of people's faces. I'm about to get overly desperate in my wanting of a new profile and might just take another mirror picture of myself.
NO. Jay kay kidding. I am not doing that again. 

My little brother recently made a blog and is very proud of it. For being a home schooled twelve year old, he knows quite a bit about girls. 

Anyways, I hope those people who were yelling at me for not posting on this thing are happy again. 
Continue to be happy! Have fun. Enjoy life. Get fat. Watch GCB. And vote for Pedro. 
;)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))




1 comment:

  1. I have a photo I took of Hector!! AND HEY, IT'S ME!! SEAN BERDY!! *sigh* I'm so dreamy and sexy. Oh, and I voted for Pedro.

    ReplyDelete