Monday, September 24, 2012

TBH

Hey Blog!
Tbh, I totally forgot about you. 
I remembered you on the way home today and thought "OH. I SHOULD POST SOMETHING ON THERE". 
I also had a lot of stuff to say in my head. 
Like, for real. 
If I had been writing all my ideas down, this would be the best post anyone could ever ask for. 
But I didn't. 
'cause I figured I would remember everything. 
But I didn't. 
I really wanted to get some frozen yogurt today. 
But I didn't. 
I HAVE SO MANY REGRETS IN MY LIFE. 

Wanna know something? 
GCB is the bestest thing that has ever happened on planet earth. <3
BUT THEN THEY FREAKING CANCELED THE SHOW. 
That's not what I was going to say though. 
The woman's kid on the show, replied to my Instagram comment under his post.. TWICE. 
We're practically already married. <3
And I might as well be famous. 
Even though Colton only has like, 185 followers on there. And only 710 on Twitter. With just 440 likes on Facebook. 
But without me, he would have one less fan on everything. 
Which gives him a legit reason to marry me!
Julia Shires.. yeah. It can happen. 

Oh, and while I'm being totally honest with you (unlike EVERYBODY else on Facebook who posts a tbh status), Not-So-Precious-Blog-of-Mine, I'm eating the ABC's. 
All twenty-six of them. 
They're kinda gross. 
I usually just eat them when I'm starving and doing work at the computer since nobody around here cooks me food when I order them to. 
Well, I'm at the computer right now.
Obviously. 
And they were just sitting right beside me. 
A whole bag of half eaten pretzel ABC's from HEB that mom got for free 'cause she found a coupon. 
She also got FREE pizza rolls, corn dogs, hot dogs, mac 'n cheese, and other stuff that I can't even think of right now! 
I don't know how she does it, but I love that woman. 
Free food tastes so good. <3
Unless they're in the shape of my ABC's.


WHOA. I JUST REALIZED SOMETHING. 
You know how people are like "I KNOW MY ABC'S!! WANNA HEAR ME SING THEM?!" even though they have the worst singing voice ever?  
Well, aren't they everybody's ABC's? 
QUIT BEING SELFISH, LITTLE KID. 

That's all. 

1 comment:

  1. Well hey there! i found a link to this blog post on my instagram from awhile back, and i would just like to say thank you! even though GCB has been off for awhile now i would just like to say that the support from all the fans meant a lot to all of us on the show! without you guys no one would have seen the show to begin with! i tried making a post before this so im not sure if you will find yourself with two posts now, i apologize! anyways! thanks for being awesome! people like you make a difference!
    Colton Shires (AKA Will Vaugh)
    P.S. would love to send you something some time for your help!

    ReplyDelete