Sunday, January 15, 2012

Social Girl

 I'm an über social person. I made it official by downloading the app "Social Girl".
My blonde haired boyfriend's name is Drayton.
He's pretttttyy fit.
I just recently earned some more cool points so now I can talk to the hipster girls!
If I don't talk to them after a few hours, my friends will tell me they miss me!
I feel soooo special and sociable. I have the best friends.
However, I wish I had more diamonds so I can buy another outfit. *sigh*

So not only have my relationships with my digital friends been growing, but also the one with God! One of the things I have always struggled with is getting caught up with what's going on around me and not remembering to talk to God until I'm laying in bed. Well, I went digging in my junk box, found a bracelet, and then wrote TTH on it, which stands for Talk To Him. It might sound a little cheesy, but it has definitely helped me so far. Every time I see my wrist, I am reminded of who I am supposed to be living for. Then I say a few words to Him and go back to whatever I was doing before, with a better attitude.

Oh, also, I downloaded a "Dress Justin Bieber" app. It's really boring. So don't waste your time.
He has lots of sparkly clothes though.
And jeans other than skinny ones.

Eh.

You can get it I guess.

1 comment:

  1. I meant to comment like -- forever ago, but forgot. Dear me. I dislike applications very much. Especially the dress-up games. They're addicting and make me envy clothes. I'm also kinda (REALLY) jealous of your "TTH" bracelet. You should order me a pair of TOMS, write "TTH" on the bracelet and give it to me.hehe

    ReplyDelete