Sunday, January 22, 2012

I'm.. boring!

I honestly don't know what to write about. I mean, if I wanted to, I could talk about what's going on in my life, complain about stuff, and then post a Bible verse that's helping me get through it all. But that's boring. I don't wanna be boring!
Whenever I read people's statuses about what they're doing/just finished doing, how terrible their lives are, or why they think their friend is awesome, I scream in my head, "I DON'T CARE!".
My goal in life is to never have someone scream like that about me.
Well, that's my second goal. My first one is to lick my elbow.
I was stalking myself yesterday on Facebook, Twitter, Google+, Buzz, Skype, and my blog. The only reason I kept reading was because it was all stuff that I said, even though it was über boring! Okay, I admit, my statuses are more fun to read than some other people's statuses out there, but still.

I hate statuses.

haha...
I really don't know where I'm going with this.

P.S. If you think of something that I should write about on my blog, let me know! :)
P.S.S. If I have another "depressed" post on this thing, then please, slap me on the face.

2 comments:

  1. I love you and I don't think you're boring. ;)

    I totally stalk myself sometimes too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so not boring. Blogs are weird. You just post about your feelings. It's suppose to be selfish and all about you. DUH!

    Try taking pictures with your iPod and posting them. Pictures are beautiful.<3 Like you...

    ReplyDelete