Monday, December 5, 2011

This is for you losers who don't have a Facebook.

Yeah. I'm only calling y'all that 'cause I used to not have one too. Unless your mother made you a Facebook when she started getting fat, we were all losers at one point. So no worries. You'll be able to waste time by refreshing the blue(ish) page every two seconds someday! (This is me trying to encourage you.)
Oh, and by the way Cheez-Its don't taste good with Oreos. Especially the double stuffed kind. Those are nasty. Also, when you say "Catch me!" don't actually fall. Either they'll move out of the way, or they'll get hurt in the process of attempting to stop you from smashing your face into the ground.


This is one of my favorites. <3 (Even though it looks like I don't have anything on.)


I got the powa! To do.. something amazing. Like shoot a basketball into the hoop from the side of the court! I was so proud of myself. Even though I finally did it on like, my 15th try. Maybe my 20th. Possibly 30th. But, ya know. I still did it.  


These are my gorgeous boys. *happy sigh*


And this was my cake. I ate all the leftovers the next day.. and didn't even do 7 minute abs afterwards. :/


This picture pretty much sums it up I suppose. 

So these are five pictures out of the two hundred I put on Facebook. You're gonna have to miss out until you get the permission to quit being a loser. Orrrr you can be a rebel by making a Sean Berdy Facebook account and adding me as your friend. 
Mhmm.. That just might work. :)

1 comment:

  1. First of all, I only caught you because I really care for you and thought in slow-mo, "If I don't catch her, she'll pull 3 muscles, pop her knee cap, pop her knee out of it's socket AND not be able to walk for a while!" That's why I caught you.

    As for yelling, "SNICKERS!", my bad. I whispered it. And then said it to Logan. And then the person on my right. Whoever that was.

    love,
    pink haired lady

    ReplyDelete