Saturday, November 26, 2011

[insert title here]

So, I'll admit it. I'm a lazy bum who eats cereal all day in front of the TV and never posts on my blog. But then people get mad at me, so maybe if I just deleted this whole thing they'd quit saying "Post more! Post more!"
hehe just kidding.. I like my blog. Somewhat. I just don't like writing.
The past couple weeks have been.. great. From sounding like a 13 year old guy going through puberty, to getting fat on Thanksgiving. OH! I also already have 4 out of the 6 Christmas presents I need this year! I'm sooo proud of myself. Last year I waited 'till Christmas Eve. Well it helps that I actually have money now. From my birthday! 'cause I had a quinceanetta! Except, I don't have the pictures yet so I'll talk about that later.
Also, I had to decorate the tree all by myself last year while my bros played X-box. That's not happening again. Even though that tree was pretty.. pretty. Coming from a non-artistic person anyway.
Wow. I just read what I wrote so far. I think I'm dry out of awesomeness. Oh, speaking of which, I had to to change my profile picture because my old one didn't exactly scream out the whole "I'm Awesome" thing.
Since I can't remember what I have been planning to write about this whole week (I had a lot of ideas in my head, but apparently they ran away), I'm gonna post pictures of ugly shoes.

Psh. I'd never get these. They don't come in pink. 

These freak me out. I'd be scared to even touch them.


Now that's just wrong. But they do look soft..

These are probably soft too. Go ahead. Touch 'em. 

Sweet! Now I can take Theodore with me wherever I go!  

Oh. These look uber comfy.. 

Yeah.. I don't have anything to say about these.


Yess.. These match my banana costume perfectly! 

Looks like something Dr. Seuss would make, but not as cool.

It would be hard to squish things with these. Sorta.


"I have an idea! Lets wear pots on our feet!"
"Okay!"

I'm pretty sure the only thing people thought of while designing these is "What has never been done before?". They definitely didn't think about fashion or comfort.
I think I should design some lunch box shoes. I'd use them everyday!

1 comment:

  1. Jewels. I think you should post more often! You're so creative and...erm...inspiring. Honestly, I really love some of those shoes. I actually have 2 bookmarked on my computer from Google images. heh...heh.

    POST MORE OFTEN, MRS. AWESOME!

    ReplyDelete