Thursday, December 15, 2011

I'm poor. You're rich. Share the wealth.

If you're reading this, you must be a rich broken hearted golfer with yellow teeth who smokes.
Which is exactly why I added those gadgets on the right side of my blog.
I was thinking of y'all. I know about all the problems y'all have and am being a great friend.
Except, you can't actually make me rich, unfortunately. 'cause I would have to enter my "Google Checkout Merchant ID" and I don't even know what that is. Plus, I don't feel like googling it. *sigh* Oh well..
But you can still mail it to me!
Or hand it over to me.
Or hitch hike it over to me.
Or walk it over to me.
Or fly it over to me.
Or throw it at me.
Or stick it in a cake you baked for me.
Or put it in my pocket.
Or donate it to me.
Or stick it in my uber old wallet that has monopoly money in it.
Or put it under my tree.
Or trade it for my old tooth that fell out of my mouth.
Or fold it into a dog and train it to walk to me.
Or just shoot me! (with it).
Orr.. you figure it out.

P.S. I'm a genius! I'm gonna ad AdSense to this thing! Not just to annoy you with the advertisements, but also because I might earn a penny!
Literally.
Maybe even half a penny.
But I'm sure I will eventually earn two half pennies, which equals to ONE WHOLE PENNY.
I'll be richer than before!

P.S.S. Apparently I wasn't a genius a few years ago. I actually gave gmail my real age. Which makes me too young to have AdSense. I guess no penny for me. :(

P.S.S.S. To make myself feel better, I'm gonna go to the Walmart parking lot and not leave 'till I find a penny! That should work.
*SCORE*
I'm a genius again!

No comments:

Post a Comment