Friday, January 18, 2013

Moby, Man

"Iiiiii'm dreeeeeaammminnng of a whiiiiiite Christmaaaass; just like the ones I used to know; blah blah blahhhhh blah blah; blah blahhhhh blah blah; blah blahhh; blah blah blah blah blahhhhhh; blah blah"

That song is stuck in my head and I only know a few words to it! Until recently I thought it said, "I'm dreaming of a wife for Christmas".

I think people should really pronunciate better when singing that song. Especially if they're a woman.

(I typed in, "pronunciate" and spellcheck stuck a red line under it. So I googled how to spell the word. I had it right! Spellcheck was wrong! But, come to find out, it's just "pronounce" and "enunciate" put together. Not quite sure if it actually is a word or not. WHATEVS. I'm using it anyway.)

I've been sitting on a heating pad all day everyday for the past week. My mother doesn't believe in actually using our air heater. So I've been having to double (or triple) layer, drink lots of coffee, and not leave this pad unless absolutely necessary. Even though every time I say, "My butt is hot!", Jerm quickly replies, "No, it's not.", I've enjoyed sitting on this magical piece of white plastic covered in blue cloth. We've had a lot of bonding moments recently.

I've spent most of this morning sitting on Moby (his name is Moby 'cause, ya know, he's blue, and whales are blue) reading a pink Hitler book for literature.

hah. hah. hah. I don't actually have anything to say about the book. I just like calling it a pink Hitler book.

hah.

Moby is hurting me right now.
But as much pain as he causes, I just couldn't leave him.

This morning I was jamming out to Thrift Shop while doing 7 Minute Abs.

..I don't have anything to say about that either. I just want you people to know that I actually exercised. For seven minutes straight!

Ain't nobody got time for dat!

No comments:

Post a Comment