Friday, May 18, 2012

HEY.

I DO I have a better picture of Hector!!


All is well that ends well.

What's probably making me want to post something else is the fact that my little brother already has twelve posts on his blog. I've had this thing for over a year and only have twenty posts! Well, this one makes twenty-one.

My ear is super itchy right now. Good thing no one's over right now 'cause I look like a retard trying to stop the itch.

IT WON'T GO AWAY!

My lil bro is cookin' himself French Toast singing Baby I like it! The way you move on the floor. Baby I like it! Come on and give me some more
..that kid has problems.
Enrique doesn't though! Saw him at the Houston Rodeo.. Yup. I'm marrying a Mexican. One that's good at jumping a fence. Like all of the Mexicans at the Rodeo!! The guards didn't know what to do after the first couple hundred of them climbed the fence to get to Enrique's stage.
The best part of that night was seeing the guards attempt to stop them.

My ear quit itching. But now I'm freezing. It might have to do with the glass of ice milk I just drank.. Sorry Sean. Don't be too disappointed in me.

Did you know that clown fish start off as males and later on in their lives develop into females?
Of course you didn't! Unless you saw the deleted scenes in Finding Nemo.

I have a few challenges for whoever is reading this to accomplish. ('cause people like challenges, right?)

CHALLENGE #1. Run up to some random person on the street and spread your Christian love by slapping them with a loaf of bread.
CHALLENGE #2. Point at someone and shout "You're one of them!". Start running. Fall on your face. Slowly crawl away.
CHALLENGE #3. Put a Dora doll in the middle of Walmart. When someone tries to pick it up yell "SWIPER NO SWIPING!".
CHALLENGE#4. Look through a glass window. When someone is on the other side scream. Then proclaim "I'm hideous!"
CHALLENGE #5. Run through a police station and yell "I finally escaped from prison!!"
CHALLENGE #6. Walk to a little kid that resembles you. Tell them you're them.. from the future.
CHALLENGE #7. Call someone to tell them you can't talk at the moment.

Seven challenges. One each day for a week. You will magically find yourself a happier person.

No comments:

Post a Comment