Monday, May 23, 2011

Errands, Cinderella, and Mexicans. Bob for short.

So I haven't been in the "mood" to write a post lately.. and I'm still not. I'm just doing this so Emelie won't yell at me the next time she sees me.

The other day we went to Conroe to run errands (including me getting fitted into my bridesmaid dress! I am exited to wear that thing.) and on the way there Stephen and I were sitting in the back of our (new) car. (We're actually using it now 'cause our old mini van is breaking down again.) We were listening to music using our own electronic devices with ear phones. A motorcycle passed by us (with somebody on it of course) and I let out a little laugh, "It's a nerdy kid on a motorcycle!". Stephen replied, "a dirty kid?" Me: "Yep." Then my mom started laughing, "You aren't hearing each other." "What?"

Yesterday we had our last play performance. And guess what play it was! Eh. I'll just tell you. Cinderella. Yep. It was a musical. I was supposed to be a desperate stuck-up maiden and it was pretty fun attempting to pretend to be that. I got the stuck-up part down but I am apparently bad at being flirtatious. Which isn't such a bad thing I guess. We had the best step sisters in the world! Erin, one of the step sisters, spent the night with us two Fridays ago after a performance. She fell in love with my Kevin! I don't blame her. He's adorable and is growing very slowly.

Friday we had a group of Mexicans working in Phil and Maresa's future "apartment" (our attic). They didn't know English and it was pretty awesome. My mom was talking to them. I bet we're related somehow.
Oh, not me and my mom. No no no. She and I aren't related at all. But the Mexicans and I.. Yes. Most definitely.

Last night my mom screamed when she walked into our pantry. She said there was a huge spider. I wanted to go in and catch so she made me put my big pink rain boots on because she thought it was an extremely poisonous one. It was only a grass spider and quite small. Before I let it go outside, I named it Freddy. Bob for short. I love the name Bob. For other creatures anyway, not me. The first real live Bob I meant that I didn't name was bald and had a mustache. There's a perfect Bob for ya.

Well, that's it for now. Live long and prosper.

1 comment:

  1. haha! Wow...that was one of the most random posts I've ever read...but I laughed :D I miss you <3

    ReplyDelete